Monday, April 7, 2014

070414, Winter is coming

Well, well, to those of you who thought the gypsy may have left the planet, not yet.  I was just busy with some other things that were perhaps not all so very interesting here in the Western world but I sense a change in the air (perhaps autumn?) and time is coming closer  to shift again.

Was very blessed to spend my Sunday yesterday with some dear friends I know from Coffee Bay, who also stay very close to me here in the Stellenbosch area.  When I dropped them off at home, I was lucky to find some people about in the neighbourhood, beckoning me closer, inviting me to take their pictures.  I really hope that I will do some more of that in the days to come.  Getting to know some of these folks a little better...





No comments:

Post a Comment